Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Coffeemaker Review
Features Overview of a coffeemaker Cuisinart DCC-3200
In today’s life when our work life has become stressed, it is tough to take proper rest and refresh ourselves. People hardly get time to cook food and take care of themselves. What all we need is a thing which can help us to prepare refreshment drinks for us. When it comes to refreshment drinks what can be better than coffee, but to make a good cup of coffee requires an effort from us. Coffee is one of those drinks that help us to energize and refresh us. With time, this drink has become an integral part of our lives, and the methods of preparing coffee have also evolved with time.
Nowadays, many coffeemakers are available in the market. These coffeemakers are best for those who need coffee more often while working or studying. Here, in this article, I am going to tell you about one of the coffeemakers which are best for your day to day coffee requirement. In this article, I will cover all the details and information about this coffeemaker which would be handy for you when you decide to buy a coffeemaker.
Cuisinart DCC-3200 is one of the most technically advanced coffee maker available in the market. It is a 14 cup programmable coffeemaker which can give you hot coffee without sacrificing taste and flavor. This coffeemaker has brew strength control which allows you to select coffee flavor, regular or bold. Along with that, this product also has a gold-tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter that give you the best coffee making experience. This product is designed in keeping the demand and need of yours in mind. If you set the brew-time up to 24 hours you can have your coffee whenever you want, day or night. This coffeemaker also has a backlit LCD which is easy-to-read and helps you to prepare your coffee effortlessly. 14 cup glass carafe which comes with it has a decorative stainless steel handle which gives it an elegant look. This coffee maker is ideal for home or office use; you can have it placed near your work desk or in the kitchen. Cuisinart DCC-3200 is manufactured by one of the prominent manufacturers of home appliances. The built-in quality of this product is superb which makes it long lasting coffee maker available in the market.
Features of Cuisinart DCC-3200
This coffee maker comes with many great features which are designed for your convenience and comfort. Some of these features are as follows.
• Charcoal Water Filter: This is one of the prominent features of this coffee maker. Charcoal water filter eliminates the chlorine, bad odors tastes from the tap water.
• Filter Basket: Filter basket which is also called paper filter or gold-tone filter is designed to filter the coffee so that you get perfect coffee to drink.
• Brew Pause: This feature is intended for a mid-brew cup of coffee. Brew pause stops the flow of coffee from the machine when carafe is removed from the heater plate of the coffee machine.
• 14-Cup Glass Carafe: This carafe is designed to serve 4 to 14 cups of brewed coffee. It is easy to pour carafe which has an ergonomic, stainless steel handle.
• 60-Second Reset: This feature of Cuisinart DCC-3200 is specially designed to save you from any trouble related to setting the time or programme. It holds all the programme information which includes auto on time, auto off time and time of day. This feature is beneficial when a breaker trips or the power fails, or the unit is unplugged. It holds all the information for one minute so that you don't need to programme the machine again and again.
• BPA Free: All the parts of this coffeemaker that come in contact with liquids or coffee are BPA free. BPA stands for bisphenol A which is an industrial chemical which has been used to make plastic containers to store food and beverages. It ensures that you get healthy and harmless coffee every time.
• Measuring Scoop: This scoop comes with the coffee maker, it is designed to measure the exact quantity of the coffee powder so that you get the kind of coffee you like the best. This measuring scoop is made of BPA free plastic.
• Showerhead: It is designed to distribute water evenly over coffee. Thus, it reduces temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
• Water Level Indicator Window: This window helps you to know the water level or water reservoir so that you fill the water in coffee maker when it runs out of it.
It is essential to know about the control panels of this coffeemaker so that you can use it easily without any trouble. All the details regarding the control panel are mentioned below.
• Ready Tone Button: This tone button helps you to turn “off” or “on” an audible “Brew Cycle Fished” alert. This alert lets you know that your coffee is ready.
• Blue Backlit Display: This display is designed to give you adjust the temperature: Low, Medium and High. It also shows the time of day, Auto-off and Auto on times. Ready tone off appears on the display when the available sound is off. This display is also visible in the dark also, so you don’t need to switch on the light every time you use this machine.
• Carafe Temperature Button: This button helps you to adjust the temperature of the warming plate to low, medium or high. This feature is designed to keep brewed coffee at the temperature you prefer the most.
• Hr and Min Buttons: These two buttons are placed opposite to each other. These buttons are helpful to set "Auto on" and "Auto-off" times. Apart from that, these buttons can also be used to set hours and minutes of the day.
• Clean Button: You have to use this button to decalcify the coffeemaker when the red indicator appears. Don’t ignore this red indicator as it may hamper the quality and taste of your coffee.
• Brew/Off and Auto-Off Button: This button is used to turn coffeemaker "On" and "Off." You can use the "Auto Off" feature to set the time you want your coffeemaker to shut off after the brew cycle is finished.
• Bold Flavor Strength Button: This is one of the new buttons of the control panel as it helps you to select the coffee flavor. You can choose the bold or regular coffee flavor. When you want the bold coffee flavor blue light appears.
• Prog/Auto On Button: This button helps you to brew up your coffee up to 24 hours in advance. You can program coffeemaker to automatically being brewing.
• 1-4 Cup Button: When you press this button, the blue indicator appears. This button is designed to adjust the brewing process to maximize coffee flavor. It works when you brew fewer than 5 cups of coffee.
Specifications of Cuisinart DCC-3200
All the specifications of this coffeemaker are as follows:
• Dimensions: Dimensions of this coffeemaker are 7.8 by 9 by 14 inches. It is a small coffeemaker which can be fit in a short space of your home and office.
• Weight: The weight of Cuisinart DCC-3200 is 8.75 pounds or approx 4 Kg. You can easily lift it and replace it wherever you want.
• Manufacturer: This coffeemaker is manufactured by Cuisinart who is a prominent and renowned manufacturer of kitchen appliances.
• ASIN: B00MVWGQX0
• Product Model Number: Model number of this coffeemaker is DCC-3200.
Though it is effortless to clean and maintain this coffeemaker, there are few essential points about cleaning and support that you should know. All of these points are mentioned below:
• Before cleaning, turn off the machine and remove the power cable from the power socket.
• You can use soapy, warm water to wash the filter basket when you clean it rinse thoroughly.
• Do not clean the area under the filter basket with water or wet cloth. Instead, use a damp cloth to clean the interior of the unit.
• You can wash the lid and carafe with warm and soapy water. They can also be placed in the dishwasher to rinse thoroughly.
• Never use any scouring agents on any part of the coffeemaker, as it may damage the surface.
• When Clean LED indicator flashes, press and hold the clean button.
These are some of the points related to the cleaning and maintenance of your coffeemaker. For more information about support, please read the user manual. And, if you still have any doubt; contact the customer care they will assist you better.
It is imperative to take safety precautions while using any electrical appliances, as it would reduce the risk of fire and electric shock. Some of the safety precautions are as follows
• Before using the unit, please read all the instructions.
• Switch off the unit when it is not in use. Allow the unit to cool before taking off or putting on parts.
• Do not place plug, cord or base unit in the water as it may cause you an electric shock.
• Do not use the coffeemaker for other than intended use.
• Do not put cloth or anything beneath coffeemaker as it may restrict airflow.
These are some of the safeguard points. For more detailed information about safety precautions, visit the official website www.cuisinart.com or read the user manual. If you still have any doubt you can call customer care for better assistance.
Warranty and Services
Cuisinart DCC-3200 comes with 3-year of limited warranty. All the faults related to manufacturing would be covered under this warranty period. This warranty will be available to only those who have purchased this coffeemaker for personal, family or household use. This warranty will not be applicable if you have not registered your product. To register your coffeemaker, please visit www.cuisinart.com. The warranty will be void if this unit is serviced or repaired by anyone other than Cuisinart’s authorized service center. For more information regarding warranty and services, please read the user manual or contact the customer care.
The FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Can the carafe be taken out to pour a cup of coffee before it is finished brewing (without it continuing to drip)?
Of course yes, but you can only remove it for about 20 seconds before it starts dripping. Keep in mind; if you pull it at the very beginning, it will be stronger and make the remaining pot a bit weaker.
Can you silence the beeping that lets you know the brew is complete?
TURNING OFF READY TONE Your coffeemaker features a Ready Tone that beeps five times when coffee is finished brewing. To turn this alert off, press Tone button; an icon will appear in the display to indicate tone is off. To get the sound back on, press the Tone button again; the image will disappear.
Do I have to change the water filter every time?
If you mean you change the filter for every pot, the answer is no. I think if you use a Brita type filter or purified/ distilled water you would not need the Cuisinart filter at all.
How long is the power cord?
The power cord is 26". I believe this may be considered to be safer rather than a long cord that would perhaps interfere with other items on the cabinet.
If you are looking for a coffeemaker which is cost-effective and durable, then this is the product you want. It has everything you can desire from a coffeemaker. Cuisinart has done a great job by manufacturing this product. This coffeemaker is ideal for your home and office; anyone can use this machine effortlessly. For three years, you don't need to worry about its service as this coffeemaker comes with three years of manufacturing warranty. All the information provided in this article is accurate and best of my knowledge. If you still have any doubt, please visit www.cuisinart.com, there you will find all the information related to this product.