Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Qt Review
Features Overview Power Pressure Cooker XL 10
These days, people find it difficult to cook food at home. They remain busy in their work most of the time. Therefore, they prefer to eat outside. They are eating outside food hurt not only their pocket but also their health and keeping this in mind many companies have manufactured electronic appliances that could help people to cook their food quickly and in less time at their home. In this list of electric devices, power presser cooker XL 10 Qt has manufactured pressure cooker which can cook both non-vegetarian and vegetarian food.
Power Pressure Cooker XL 10
This power pressure cooker is ideal for your kitchen to cook food in less time. This cooker locks in precious nutrients and vitamins in the food, and also infuses meat and seafood with intense flavor without added fat. This product comes with an airtight lid which traps heated steam inside the pressure cooker. With the one-touch feature, you can operate this unit efficiently and cook your favorite food effortlessly. It is also effortless to clean this unit; all you need to do is remove the inner pot and put in the dishwasher for safe and secure cleanup.
This power pressure cooker comes with many accessories that are very helpful for the smooth operation of this unit. These accessories are designed to help you in cooking your food effortlessly. All the accessories and Inbox items that come with this unit are mentioned below:
• Power Pressure Cooker: The main item in the box is a power pressure cooker which comes with a lid which consists of pressure seal and vent valves, rubber gasket (under Lid). Inside the pressure cooker, you will also find the inner pot, which is designed for cooking food.
• AC Power Cord: This power cable comes with polarized receptacles to make sure that you don't plug this cable in wrong electric sockets. This power cable is short in size so that it does not tangle and cause trouble. This cord is made of good material. Therefore, it is sturdy and durable.
• Measuring Cup: The Second item which you get inside the box is measuring cup. This cup is for measuring the quantity of food item or liquid. On this measuring cup, you can see the marks that are there to measure the amount. This measuring cup is made of high-grade plastic, which is safe for "cooking related" use.
• Ladle: This ladle is like a big spoon. This spoon is for stirring the inside content of pressure cooker while cooking food. It is made of food-grade plastic, so you don't need to worry about its quality. This spoon also has a hole on it so that you can easily hang it on the wall. It is a spoon which you can use for other purposes too, but that is not advisable.
• Condensation Collector: This condensations collector is given with this pressure cooker to collect the liquid that pressures cooker releases during the cooking process. This condensation collector is an integral part of this pressure cooker, so 'don't lose it.
These are the Inbox items that you get when you purchase this pressure cooker. In case, you 'don't get any of these items, contact shipper using the customer service number located on the back cover of the user manual. Do not use any of these accessories other than intended use.
Features of Power Pressure Cooker XL 10
This power pressure cooker comes with many exciting features that are designed for your convenience and comfort. Some of the features of this cooker are as followed:
• Non-Sticky Inner Pot: power pressure cooker XL 10 comes with an inner non-sticky pot which is designed for the best cooking experience. This non-sticky pot helps you in cooking your food with less oil and butter; low oil means less fat. This feature is also beneficial for people who want to eat a healthy diet to stay fit and slim.
• Safe Lock Lid: The lid of this pressure cooker comes with safety features that prevent an accident due to accidental pressure release. This feature is designed for your safety and secure handling of this unit. This safe lock lid comes with a pressure seal and vent valve that releases the unnecessary pressure built up in the pressure cooker while cooking.
• Digital Display Panel: This unit has seven basic cooking modes that can be used alone or in combination to yield an infinite variety of results. This digital display panel has many features like Delay Timer, Keep Warm/Cancel, Canning/Preserving, Time Adjustment, Soup/Stew, Chicken/Meat, Slow Cook, Rice/Risotto, Beans/Lentils, and Fish/Vegetables Steam. If you want you can override pre-programmed time by selecting the "Time Adjustment" button. There is also a "Cancel" button which can be used to stop any function immediately. To know more about all these functions, please read the user manual or visit the official website of power pressure cooker XL 10.
• Flavor Infusion Technology: This unit comes with flavor infusion technology, which is designed to keep the flavor of food items intact for a long time. It is one of the fantastic features of this product, which makes it different from any other electric pressure cooker.
• Built-in Safety Features: Operating an electrical appliance can be dangerous as the risk of getting an electric shock or burn injuries is always there. Keeping this in mind, the power pressure cooker has featured safety features in this unit so that the chances of being injured while operating this unit are minimum.
Specifications of Power Pressure Cooker XL 10
All the specifications, including product information of power pressure cooker, are mentioned below:
• Product Dimensions: The dimensions of the pressure cooker are 38 x 27 x 38 inches. This pressure cooker is ideal in size to place on the kitchen top.
• Product Weight: The weight of this pressure cooker is 19.18 pounds, approx 8.5 Kg. An average adult can lift this unit easily and move wherever he/she wants.
• Manufacturer: Power Pressure Cooker XL manufactures this pressure cooker.
• ASIN: B01BVV07KO
• Product Model Number: The model number of this product is PPC790.
• Supply Power: The power supply required to run this unit is AC 120V 60HZ.
• Rated Power: This pressure cooker is of 1400W. It is one of the powerful electric pressure cooker available in the market.
• Working Pressure: 0-80 kPa
• Safety working Pressure: 80-90 kPa
It is essential for you to follow necessary safety precautions while using any electrical appliances. Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 is also an electrical appliance. Therefore you should follow all the safety instructions mentioned below to protect yourself from electric shock or injury.
• First, read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the user manual and follow them.
• Make sure that the float valve is on correctly before using this product.
• Use only Handles or Knobs when the cooker is hot.
• Children are not allowed to use this appliance, or special care should be taken when the product is in use in their presence.
• Before cleaning, unplug the power cord of this unit from the power socket and allow it to cool before taking off or putting on parts.
• Do not use this product outside.
• Do not place this cooker on or near a hot gas or burner, or heated oven.
• Take extra caution when moving an appliance containing hot food items or liquids.
• When using this appliance, first, plug the power cord to the device and then into the wall outlet.
• Do not use this product for any other purposes other than its intended use.
• Make sure that the unit is properly closed before operating it.
• If the group is challenging to open, this indicates that the cooker is still pressurized, don't force it open. Wait unit the unit has cooled and all internal pressure have been released.
• This unit is designed to generate extreme heat and steam in its operation. You should take all necessary precautions to avoid fire, burns, and other personal injuries during its service.
• In case this product falls into the water, unplug it from the wall outlet immediately.
• It is advisable that this unit should not be operated on an unstable surface.
• In case, this cooker malfunctions during use, unplug the cord immediately and call customer care service.
• It is better to avoid using an extension cord with this unit. A short power cable is given so that it does not entangle in or trip over a long rope.
• Use only dedicated electrical circuit to operate this product.
These are some of the safety precautions that you must take while operating this unit. However, if you still have any doubt or want to know more, then read the user manual carefully or call customer care service. You can also visit its official website for more information regarding "Important Safeguards."
Warranty and Services
This power pressure cooker XL 10 comes with 60 days of limited warranty. This warranty applies from the date of purchase. There are a few things that you should know to understand warranty terms and conditions, that are as followed:
• This product is only for domestic or personal use. Warranty will be void if this unit is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
• Normal wear and tear are not covered in this warranty period.
• Under this warranty, a consumer can avail repair or replacement of the product, or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund would be given.
• The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
• This warranty provides consumer specific legal rights. However, consumers might also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
To know more about warranty and services, read the user manual, or contact the customer care service. You can also visit the official website. There is one thing which consumers need to make sure that they present the receipt of their purchase at the time of availing warranty service.
Which material is used to make this unit?
This power pressure cooker is made of Stainless Steel, which is of high-grade quality.
What is the default time for cooking?
Each cooking mode has a default time that appears as soon as you select the desired method. Before the default time, the unit must first reach the proper pressure for that mode.
What is the period for the unit to reach full pressure to make the cook time clock to start a countdown?
It takes around 17 minutes to reach full pressure and cook time clock to start the countdown.
How could I assemble or disassemble the unit?
Read the user manual to know how to assemble or disassemble the unit, if you still have doubt, call customer care service.
Can I leave the unit on while not at home?
Yes, you can leave this unit on. There is a cooking timer that will automatically switch off the unit.
How many Amps does it pull?
At 120 V with 1000 watts of load, it will pull 8.3 amps.
What is the inside of the pot made of? Is it a non-stick coating? Stainless steel? What?
The inner pot is made of Teflon.
Power pressure cooker XL 10 is an ideal electric appliance for your kitchen. This pressure cooker allows you to cook your favorite food in low oil or butter. There are many exciting features in this pressure cooker that make it unique in its way. There is also a digital display panel which allows you to operate this pressure cooker efficiently. Its slow cooking feature is ideal for cooking food items that require low temperature. With this pressure cooker, you can cook almost anything at your home, that too in your kitchen. All the information provided in this article is accurate to the best of my knowledge. However, if you still have any doubt or want to know more about this product, you can visit the official website of power pressure cooker XL 10 Qt or contact customer care service. They will assist you better.